As a small business, are you experiencing growing pains? Maybe your growing pains look like constantly outgrowing space in your home to store your inventory. Or, maybe your growing pains look like getting expensive materials for your business delivered daily and worrying about the safety of your packages as they wait outside of your door for you.
We understand the growing pains that are common with a small business. But, did you know that a storage unit rental may be able to help with some of these pains? Find out how below!
Business Storage Solution: 4 Reasons to Use Self Storage for Your Small Business
- Give you back your home: As the owner of your small business, you likely have inventory, documents and other items required to run your business all over your home. With a storage unit rental, your home can be what it was intended to be, a home.
- Let your storage grow as you grow: With a storage unit rental, you can start out with a smaller storage unit and then upgrade later on as your business grows. With a wide range of storage unit sizing, we’ll have a storage solution for you every step of the way.
- Rent month-to-month: When you rent out space in an office or warehouse, you will likely be signed into a long-term contract. But, what do you do when you outgrow that space? Well, when you rent a storage unit to store inventory, products or equipment, your storage solution is able to grow with you. Our storage units rent on a month-to-month basis, so you will never be signed into a long-term contract.
- Vehicle storage is available: As your vehicle grows, you may find a need for company vehicles. As a homeowner or renter, your homeowner’s association may prevent you from storing multiple vehicles in your driveway or yard long-term. A vehicle storage unit allows you to keep your vehicle in a safe and secure location.
- Package delivery accepted: It isn’t uncommon for businesses to get expensive packages. If you get equipment, inventory or important documents sent through the mail, it is important that you are able to receive them. For someone who works full time on top of running their business, being home for deliveries maybe nearly impossible. Avoid leaving your precious packages on the front porch by having them delivered to your storage facility! Our storage professionals will gladly receive them and put them in your storage unit for you to pick up at your convenience.
Are You Ready to Rent a Business StorageUnit?
Storage World has storage facilities nearby Atlanta, GA, located in Jonesboro,GA and Decatur, GA on Panthersville Rd and Flat Shoals Pkwy. Our storage facilities have storage unit sizes starting with the 5×5 storage unit and ranging to the 15×25 storage unit. This allows you the flexibility every business needs.
Reserve a storage unit with Storage World today!