School’s out for summer! How will you and your crew spend the summer? “Staycation’s” are one way to save money and enjoy our area. Instead of spending money on traveling, just vacation right here! Atlanta has more than enough to offer for one summer! Try an ethnic restaurant, visit a city park you’ve never been to, play on the beaches of Lake Lanier, or cool off inside a museum or art gallery. Here at Storage World we have compiled a list of attractions and festivals that should keep you entertained all summer long!
1. Georgia Aquarium http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/plan-your-visit/
2. World of Coca-Cola http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/plan-your-visit/
3. Fernbank Museum of Natural History https://www.fernbankmuseum.org
4. Stone Mountain Park http://www.stonemountainpark.com/tickets-specials.aspx
5. Six Flags over Georgia https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/store/tickets
7. Atlanta Ice Cream Festival- July 26 in Piedmont Park https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atlanta-Ice-Cream-Festival/129497227076352
8. Decatur BBQ, Blues and Bluegrass- August 16 at Harmony Park http://decaturbbqfestival.com
9. National Black Arts Festival- http://nbaf.org/
10. Atlanta Braves-http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/ticketing/index.jsp?c_id=atl
Have a safe and happy summer here in Atlanta! We would love to hear your comments and feedback!
Your friends at Storage World